Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Crochet Hand Crocheted beige camel Shawl



This hand crocheted grey shawl has been made from quality mohair.
The shape is a triangle.This shawl is prepared with care for special days.
This wrap can be bride accessory with wedding dress.You can use evening clothes.Very elegant,soft and stunning.
It's for spring, autumn and winter..

Measurements...approximately
length...175cm 74inches
width.....92 cm 38 inches
MY SHOP

accessories scarf shawl crochet shrug light brown mohair wool mermaid cowl capelet stole wrap beige camel wool woolly poncho capelet

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You make the most beautiful shrugs! I crochet as well and have been wanting to learn how to make mohair shrugs and bridal boleros like this, but I cannot find any patterns or tutorials anywhere! I have searched all over the internet. Can you tell me where I find some instructions to learn how to do this? Or where I can find patterns similar to this?

Google